We all have experienced having gorgeous hair but maintaining it is another matter. Our constant use of blow dry, hair curlers, dyes, and other treatments can remove the protective barrier of our hair leaving them prone to dryness and split ends. Most of us tend to have our hair cut especially when the ends of our hair strands start to split but if you do not want to alter your hair in any way, you will need to look for the right product to solve this problem. Fortunately, there are several hair products today that you can take advantage of to get rid of split ends fairly quickly and these are:
- L’Oreal Paris Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Repair Treatment. According to several users, this hair product acts like a night cream but for the hair. Those who are prone to split ends and who have tried this overnight repair treatment said that it wasn’t heavy on their hair and that it improved the condition of their hair significantly.
- This hair product contains biotin which can help fortify your hair starting from the roots of your hair all the way to the tips. This can reduce the appearance of split ends once you apply the cream.
- Macadamia Professional Deep Repair Masque. Another hair product that seems to do the well in fighting split ends is the deep repair mask by macadamia. If you are prone to hair breakage, using this hair mask can certainly alleviate the appearance of split-ends so you will gain back the natural beauty of your hair.
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair. This product is known to contain moringa extract, red micro-algae, and gentian root extract that not only repair damaged hair but provide protection to it as well. Art of Hair should be used regularly to combat the dry and limp look of your hair.
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Treatment Oil. What’s great about this hair product is that it is lightweight which targets split ends. It is also designed to deeply hydrate hair which means that your hair can regain its strength once more. Another plus to using this product is that it smells quite nice.
- When split ends start to appear, Aveda is an option you should definitely consider. Its key ingredient, nangai oil, helps bind the frayed ends of your hair together to reduce the appearance of split ends.
Aside from these hair products, there are a few key points to keep in mind when it comes to treating split ends and these are:
- Apply conditioner. If your hair is prone to breakage, one of the best solutions is to apply more conditioner on your hair while you are in the shower. You can also a leave-on conditioner afterwards if you think it is necessary. This step will make your hair feel smooth with less split ends to worry about.
- Skip styling tools. Keep in mind that your hair gets easily damaged when exposed to constant heat. Hair experts recommend that you lay off using hair styling tools and look for alternative hair styles that won’t require you to blow dry, curl, or even straighten your hair with heat.
- Avoid brushing your hair while it is still wet. Most of us brush our hair after we got out of the shower but this habit of ours is actually promoting hair breakage.
Use hair products to treat split ends. The products mentioned above should be used if you want to speed up the healing process of your hair. You just need to look for one that works best for you.