Our skin is prone to aging where fine lines and wrinkles start to appear as we age. There are other factors that can contribute to premature aging such as drinking alcohol, smoking, lack of proper hydration, and poor diet and absence of exercise. For some people, going under the knife or getting injections is their way to make their skin look plump and healthy looking but not everyone can afford the price. Fortunately, you can make wrinkles and fine lines disappear using safer and more natural treatments such as the ones below.
- Aloe vera. One of the best home remedies that you can use to make the wrinkles on your skin disappear is by using aloe vera. This plant contains a gel-like substance that can make your skin more elastic thanks to the malic acid present in it. Just harvest the gel found in the leaves and apply on your face and neck. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes then wash with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil. Another home remedy that can make your skin wrinkle-free is coconut oil. This oil actually helps in making your skin glow more naturally and can make your wrinkles fade when used regularly. The coconut oil is known to help nourish and rejuvenate the skin so that it will become elastic once more.
- Bananas. Bananas are also useful when it comes to combatting signs of aging because they come with antioxidants, vitamins, and plenty of minerals that restore the elasticity of your skin. You will need to mash two bananas to transform them into a thick paste then apply on the wrinkled areas. Let the paste sit for thirty minutes then wash afterwards with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer afterwards to completely seal the moisture on your skin.
- Grape seed extract. Eating grapes will surely satisfy your cravings for something sweet but did you know that you can use the seeds to combat wrinkles? The seed actually helps tighten your skin so that you won’t have to worry about wrinkles or lines appearing in your trouble areas. This is due to the fact that grape seeds contain polyphenols, fatty acids, as well as vitamin E all of which help support the skin. To use this treatment, you will need to add a few drops of grape seed oil or extract on the areas where the wrinkles are present and massage it to help your skin absorb the oil. Leave it on until you want then wash afterwards.
- Almonds. Health experts recommend that nuts be added to your diet because they contain important nutrients that your body needs. Well, almonds are one of those nuts that are worth using especially when it comes to making your wrinkles disappear. Soak the almonds overnight then peel the skin before mashing them into a paste. Apply the paste all over your face or problem areas and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash afterwards with lukewarm water then apply your moisturizer.