Get to know these timeless and classic cuts that will never go out of style.
1. The Pixie
This cut can be tailored to go with anyone’s features because of its variations. You can dressed it up or down depending on your hair style.
– You can wear your hair slicked down or parted the way you want. For a more casual look, you can add a full fringe in front.
2. The Bob
A versatile hairstyle that work well for all ages.
– For a more youthful look, sport a short cut with bangs and lots of texture. For that chic and sophisticated look, wear your hair in a sleek and smooth shoulder-length cut.
3. Long Layers
There’s no other way to describe this style, it’s everyone’s favorite.
– The layers should be irregular choppy and should start no higher than the jaw.
4. Shoulder Length With Bangs
Bangs can make you look younger. They are flattering, playful and youthful.
– You can adjust the length for this cut as long as it looks good on you.