Find out the right exercise for your body shape. Let’s start by scrolling below:
1. Spoon/Pear shape body
A full bodied bottom and slim abs and arms. With wider hips and thighs, narrower shoulders, wider bottom but smaller bust.
– Jumping jacks or jumping rope to make your heart pumping.
– Push ups by doing three sets of 10 can add shape and definition to your arms and pecs.
– Other workout is brisk walking with no incline.
– Soccer and in-line skating, play for half an hour. These sports will make your thighs and hips rock solid without adding any bulk to it.
Show off your etched upper body by wearing fitted tees and shorts.
2. Cone/Apple body
If you have slender legs and broad shoulder then you have a cone shape which is an opposite of spoon body type.
– Spinning for 30-40 minutes. Then lunges and squats with weights, if you can do three sets of 10, this will strengthen your lower half.
– Do lots of reps with very light weights for about 4 pounds can make your back, shouders, and arms more ripped but not bigger.
– Other workout are jumping rope, slow walking on inclines and stationary biking.
– Tennis or any racquet sports played for 30 minutes and golf with no cart.
Shorts are suitable for your legs. And a sweatshirt or shirt will do.
3. Ruler (Rectangle)/Athletic Body
Evenly proportioned, a bit boyish except for a possibly poochy belly.
– Long distance running can make your frame lean, a 30 minutes run will do.
– Sit-ups that can strengthen the abs, do four sets of 20.
– Other workouts are jumping rope with weighted ropes, stationary bikes, stepping, and elliptical machine.
– Volleyball and basketball that will engage your whole body. Play for 30 minutes, plus the reaching and stretching will work wonders in your torso.
– Long distance swimming and rollerblading are other sports to try.
Loose tanks with capri yoga pants, a perfect combo to show your terrific arms and legs.
4. Hourglass body
Chest and hips are curvy and proportional plus a narrow waist.
– Jumping rope that can make you svelte allover. You can start with 50 rotations and work up to 300.
– Riding a stationary bike is another good exercise with light resistance for 30 minutes.
– Other workouts to try are fast walking with no incline and stationary bike with low resistance.
– Long distance swimming (crawl stroke), snowboarding and dancing for half an hour for your whole body workout and to build endurance.
Sports bra with great support but stylish to show your midriff.