Scroll down below for great and effective tips on how to have a perfect lashes every time you go out. Try them out so you can see that it really does work!
1. In applying false lashes, lay a mirror on the table, prop your elbows up then lean directly on the mirror. This position will help you to apply the lashes in a steady position and will give you a better view on what you are doing.
2. Before you put your false eyelashes, wrap them around the handle of a brush to give them some curve. This will help you to apply the lashes more easily.
3. In applying eyelash glue to false lashes, use a bobby pin or a cotton swab. This will help you get better control of your lashes.
4. Line your eyes with lash glue instead for easier application. Then set the lashes on top.
5. In applying lash strips, cut in into halves or even thirds for easier application. You should start at the corners then move your way toward the inner corners.
6. When applying false lashes, using a liquid black liner will help to blend the strip with your real lashes.
7. A great tip to remove false eyelashes is to soaked a cotton ball in an eye makeup remover, Place them on top of your eyelid for a few seconds to help loosen the glue.
8. When pulling out the lashes from the tube, bend the tips so it’s perpendicular to the handle. This will help you in controlling the brush and reaching hard to reach areas when applying multiple coats of mascara.
9. Wipe off excess mascara on a tissue to prevent clumps. Before putting on a mascara, be sure to wipe off the excess using a tissue or napkin. This is to avoid clumpy lashes.
10. Wiggling the mascara brush back and forth can help you in achieving curled and longer eyelashes.
11. Apply your regular mascara first before applying a waterproof mascara. This will make your mascara last longer.
12. You can thicken your lashes by coating both sides. When applying mascara, altenate between looking up and looking down to coat both sides.
13. If yo want thick lashes, hold the brush at a horizontal angle. Hold them vertically if you want a more natural look.
14. If you’re almost out of mascara, you can soak your mascara tube in a
pan of hot water. This will loosen the product and make them more liquid-y.
15. When applying a mascara on your lashes, you can hold a spoon underneath your eye. In doing so, the mascara will fall on the back of the spoon not on your skin.
16. For a gel liner finish, swipe an eyeliner brush over your mascara wand. Then you can use the formula on your liner brush to trace your lower and lash lines.
17. You can put baby powder over your eyelashes between each coat to make your lashes appear plump or more voluminous.
18. If your mascara has hardened and it has not yet reached its expiration date, you can put a few drops of saline solution. Add it to the mascara tube so you will be able to use it again.
19. So you don’t ruin your eye shadow, spin the a cotton swab gently and just the tip, over a dried mascara mistake to remove the mark.
20. To get rid of excess or clump mascara, you can use a clean toothbrush through your lashes.
21. You can create the look of thicker brows by using a mascara in the same color of your arches to fill in, darken and to set them.
22. You can hide gray hair regrowth by applying mascara on your roots.
23. To keep you lashes curled longer, you can curl your lashes using an eyelash curler then put mascara at the same time.
24. This is a good thing to do to make you lashes curl easily and hold longer, you can heat your eyelash curler using a blow-dryer.
25. You can rotate the angle of the eyelash curler for an even more big and intense curled lashes.