15 C
United States of America
Friday, September 11, 2020

What Are Some Subtle Relationship “Red Flags” That Are Often Overlooked?

Must read

Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss Due to Aging): Things to Know About It

Any one at any age can experience muscle loss due to a variety of things such as lack of physical activity, poor eating...

Top Skin Care Secrets by Kate Somerville

Kate Somerville has been a household name for quite some time now as her skin care products are geared towards helping her clients achieve...

Preventing Prediabetes From Turning Into Type 2 Diabetes

Prediabetes — the name makes it clear that it is something that comes before type 2 diabetes. Having prediabetes means that your blood...

Almost everyone out there wants to be in a functioning, happy, and satisfying relationship. But most often than not, with many individuals just striving so hard to find and retain a relationship, they just end up making things worse. This raises the question: ‘ what are some subtle relationship red flags that are often overlooked?’

So for those who are in the dating scene or who just started a relationship, it is important that you know the most common (yet subtle) relationship red flags that you should not overlook. If the person you are dating or the one you are in a relationship with has the following characteristics or qualities, it may be a good idea for you to reevaluate things before it is too late.

Also Read   Fitness and Health Tips from Top Trainor

1. Has the habit of not apologizing for doing something wrong

2. Is too dependent on you for entertainment or simply put, just to feel and be happy

3. Always puts you on a guilt trip whenever you do something that he/she is not a part of

4.Has friends that you really will not be able to get comfortable with (for good reason)

5. Makes it apparent that he or she does not like you spending time with your family, good friends, or colleagues

6. Has the tendency to bring up his or her ex in almost all of your conversations, especially when the two of you are sharing a ‘ moment’ (this just means that he/she is still hung up on the ex)

7. Just ended a relationship recently and started dating you soon after (once you end up things with him/her, chances are, he/she will find someone else in just a matter of days or weeks)

Also Read   The Wellness Benefits of Daily Sun Salutation

8. Says things that make it seem as if there is a minimum amount of time that you should spend with him/her

9. Wants you to keep things just between the two of you (if your relationship needs to be a secret, then it is highly likely that something wrong is going on)

10. Tells you that what you believe is wrong and that you should follow his or her own beliefs, and if you don’ t he/she gets mad

11.Does not have any other interests and hobbies (and does not want to find one), because this is a sign that he or she is clingy or is very jealous

Also Read   Top 11 Signs of Schizophrenia

12. Comes up with rules and regulations such as the time that you need to come home, the people that you should hang out with, the kind of clothesthat you should wear, or the way that you wear your hair

13. Treats his or her parents in a really bad way, even if you know that they are nice and good people

14. Makes you unhappy, sad, annoyed, and frustrated (among many other negative emotions) more often than making you feel great

15. Is not liked or loved by people you are close with and treasure the most, like your parents, siblings, other family members, and close friends

Daily Pick

Top Ten Alkaline Food Items that will Naturally Balance the Body

The implementation of a strict alkaline diet will mean that 80% of your meals should be made up of alkaline foods. The remaining 20%...

Bad Food Items for the Kidneys

Seafoods, teas, salts and more food. These are all bad for people with kidney stones.A huge number of people have afflicted by kidney stones....

Holiday Party Survival Guide

The holidays often bring the best and the worst in us. It can be the most joyous time of the year, but it can...

Iron-rich Foods to Add to Your Diet

Iron plays an important role in our body from being the one transporting oxygen throughout our entire body as well as producing red blood...