Homemade fat-melting beverages come aplenty in cyberspace. But the one you will find below is undeniably the real deal — a quick look at its various ingredients will make that fact clear. Also, you can make a pitcher of the beverage in just a couple of minutes, and there’s no need to for you to procure one of those expensive special kitchen tools.
Before we take a look at the simple recipe for this amazing fat-zapping drink, there’s one very important matter that anyone who is looking to slim down has to know: even if you’re gulping down the most effective weight loss concoction on the face of the planet, you will see no result if you refuse to pair it with healthy eating and regular exercise.
In other words, you can drink the easy-to-make beverage discussed below all the time but you can’t expect for unwanted pounds to go away if you are stuffing your face with potato chips and you are always plopped on the couch!
Getting your hands on the ingredients necessary for whipping up the best fat-melting drink on the internet should be very easy — it’s for certain that your favorite local supermarket is carrying them. However, it is definitely a good idea for you to go for those that are organically grown so your hormones and health in general can be kept out of harm’s way.
So without further ado, here’s the trouble-free recipe:
- 8 cups of distilled water
- 8 bags of green tea
- 1 large-sized orange
- 1 medium-sized lemon
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- A small piece of fresh ginger
- A handful of mint leaves (fresh)
- Bring 8 cups of distilled water to a boil.
- Once boiling, switch off the stove and dunk 8 green tea bags in it.
- While giving the green tea bags time to steep, have the orange, lemon and cucumber thinly sliced.
- Also, peel the small piece of fresh ginger root and grate. You should obtain a teaspoon.
- Toss everything into a large pitcher, including the handful of fresh mint leaves.
- After 2 minutes of steeping, carefully pour green tea into the pitcher.
- Stash the pitcher in the refrigerator until it’s completely chilled.
That’s how quick and easy it is to make the most effective fat-eliminating drink ever! You can take several glasses of this beverage throughout the day. However, you may want to limit your intake of this if you are highly sensitive to caffeine. Otherwise, you may experience the likes of jitteriness and lightheadedness.
So what makes this blend work so much better than the rest? Here are the reasons:
- Green tea contains EGCG. Short for epigallocatechin gallate, it’s scientifically-proven to speed up the oxidation of fat cells. It’s for this reason why you can find green tea in a lot of weight loss supplements out there.
- Orange is loaded with dietary fiber, which is something that’s good for the heart. It is also superb for weight reduction because it’s heavy in the tummy, thus driving away overeating and hunger pangs.
- Lemon is a staple in so many homemade slimming drinks. That’s because it is an excellent detoxifier of the body. With all of those toxins gone, it can be much easier for the body to zap unwanted pounds.
- Cucumber, just like orange, is an excellent source of dietary fiber. It also contains good amounts of vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps keep some of the fat in food from getting oxidized and absorbed.
- Ginger is a superb anti-inflammatory agent, and everyone knows that. Did you know that there are numerous problems that are linked to inflammation, and one of them is weight gain and obesity?
- Mint is very good at combating all sorts of issues concerning the GI tract, from indigestion, excess gas to bloating. Also, it has appetite-suppressing properties that can make those cravings go away.