When we go to visit the spa or salon, we can get different treatments for our hair, body and face. But there is a limit to the treatment for our nails, hands and cuticles. Most of the treatments you can get in these areas are usually moisturizing treatments, massages or basic nail care. However, due to the lack of treatment; the beauty industry was able to see how much our hands and can tell about our skin health and age. They’ve devised different products to help cater the needs of these areas the as how we do with our whole body. There are now certain creams specifically made to help soften the cuticles. Though, having to apply your own product and actually getting professionally made treatment is still a lot different. Thankfully, there are not hot oil manicures that cater to cuticle, hand and nail health. Do you tend to get worried that your nails will become too dry due to the continual use of nail polish?
Do you want smooth and model hands like cuticles? Do you want soft and moisturized palms? Then you should consider getting a hot oil manicure. This treatment has definitely gained some attention recently. The outpour of positive reviews has piqued our interest.
Hot Oil Manicure Defined
It is one of the most luxurious treatments you can give your nails and hands. This is one of the best ways to pamper your hands and nails after a tiring day. Though, this treatment tends to be expensive due to the high quality ingredients needed for the treatment. The hot oil manicure brings back lost moisture and nourishments to nails and cuticle. There are no products that can imitate a professional grade hot oil manicure for home. They are often done in spas or salons, however, there is always a way to create your own and save up a lot like money. Creating something like a hot oil manicure at home can be easy and cheap. Below we will teach you a cool new hot oil treatment that you can do at home. You can use this treatment twice or thrice a week to feel the optimum result. Read on to find out the recipe and benefits.
What You’ll Need:
- Vitamin E capsules
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Almond Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Olive oil
- Tea tree oil
Mix equal portions of all the ingredients except the vitamin e capsule in a heat resistant bowl. Mix it before popping it in the microwave for 30 seconds or more depending on the heat level. Every 30 second check to see if the oils are warm enough to the touch that it doesn’t burn. This is important since the nail’s cuticle area can be sensitive to heat. If the heat is bearable, break the vitamin E capsules into the mixture. Now gently rub the oil all over your hands and dip your nails into the oil mixture leave it as is until it is completely cool. You can reheat the oil and continue soaking your nails. Once you’ve had enough, massage the excess oil on your hands using simple reflexology and rest your hands before washing it off with plain water. Pat dry your hands and store away any of the left over oil for future use. When creating a new batch make sure not to mix the old ones to the new. This can reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
This incredibly easy treatment comes in a variety of skin and nail benefits. Below are some of the reasons to try out a hot oil manicure.
- Regular treatment can help reduce the appearance of premature aging in the hands and nails. This can also reduce the appearance of loose skin.
- The massage during the treatment or acupressure performed can help improve blood circulation and make the skin appear healthier.
- This will reduce the chances of skin problems in the long run.
- Using a soft brush after your hot oil manicure can help exfoliate the palms, hand and cuticle area. This will give you soft and smooth cuticles in the long run.
- Continual use can help cleanse and exfoliate the nails, reducing the chances of damage nails. What do you think about hot oil manicures? Will you be trying one any time soon? Have you tried this treatment for yourself? If you have, share your results with us and what you think about it. Share with us your other nail and cuticle care tips that you do at home!