One of the most painful and bothersome conditions a person can have is sinusitis. This sinus infection can be characterized as having terrible headaches that are almost unbearable. It is also characterized by having congestion in your nose, pain in your face, sore throat, and it could even result in your breath smelling sour. Sinusitis is caused by bacteria that accumulate inside your nose.
The bacteria contain yeast and mold that breeds inside your nasal passages as they accumulate. They breed because the nasal passages of your nostrils are dark, warm, moist, and there is plenty of food that they can feed on. As you breathe, the inhaling of air pushes them deeper into your nostril cavities.
When your immune system senses these nasal invaders, its normal reaction would be to kill the yeast and mold growing inside your nose. If you are suffering from stress and anxiety as well as poor dieting, your immune system will not be able to concentrate all of its efforts in eliminating the invaders. This leads to a weakened immune system that is not equipped to remove these substances in your nose.
As the germs start to breed, they gain a strong foothold of your sinus, which leads to sinusitis. No person in this world should have to experience the difficulties that come with this condition as it is painful to say the least. To prevent this condition from occurring, you should regularly use sinus support supplements to enhance not only your breathing, but increase your sense of wellness too.
When choosing supplements for the sinuses, it is important to remember that ingredients should be all natural. Synthetic ingredients and artificial chemicals will only cause more allergies and may exacerbate symptoms. Here is a list of ingredients that should be included when looking for sinus support supplements:
- Rose Hips- Rose hips are derived from the Rugosa rose plant, which is known to be a very good healing plant. This ingredient contains many vitamins such as Vitamin C, E, and K, which are all used for treating respiratory and sinus infections. It is also very useful in treating fevers and the flu, as this ingredient supports the functions of your thymus gland, an organ that allows your immune system to function normally.
- Alfalfa Juice Concentrate- Alfalfa juice concentrate is a protein-rich, high-fiber plant that comes from the Middle East. It contains a very healthy amount of antioxidants that remove many free radicals, germs, and other bacteria from your respiratory system. For your sinus health, alfalfa juice concentrate contains chlorophyll, which enhances your over-all sinus functions. Additionally, this ingredient has been used alternatively to treat asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- Echinacea Root- Otherwise known as the purple Kansas cone-flower, Echinacea Root is a Native American herb that was used for centuries as an effective treatment for infections, cold, and the flu. Echinacea Root enhances the ability of your body’s phagocytes to eat bacteria, infected cells, and other harmful substances so that your respiratory system is free of parasites that can cause damage.
- Mullein Leaf- Mullein leaf has been used for many years as an expectorant, which removes mucus from your chest and throat regions. It has also been used to treat various respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, and tuberclosis.
Advantages of Sinus Support Supplementation
There are many advantages that you receive when you use sinus support supplements to protect your sinus from experiencing many complications. These advantages support the importance of using sinus supplements to enhance the over-all well-being of your respiratory function. The first advantage in using the sinus support supplements is that you respiratory system is provided with many essential vitamins that prevent allergies that can cause sinus problems. Other advantages in using these supplements are:
- Sinus support supplements are essential for treating respiratory and sinus infections.
- It is also very useful in treating fevers and the flu, which can lead to sinus problems.
- Sinus supplements stimulate the functions of your thymus gland, which an organ that allows your immune system to function normally.
- They contain a very healthy amount of antioxidants that remove many free radicals, germs, and other bacteria from causing damage in your respiratory system.
- All-natural sinus supplements are also great at treating asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- They effectively remove mucus from your chest and throat regions.
- Sinus supplements can also be used as a treatment for bronchitis, pneumonia, and tuberculosis.
Using sinus supplements is not recommended for women who are currently pregnant. This is due to the fact that such supplements contain various ingredients that may not be ideal for the well-being of unborn children. Similarly, people with pre-existing conditions should avoid taking this or any other supplement because it may not be ideal for your condition. It is always the best idea to consult your doctor before taking any form of supplement or treatment.