In this day and age, more and more types of viruses and diseases are spreading throughout the country, prompting people to jump on the healthy bandwagon.
Using organic products well as various methods of detoxification and rejuvenation easily capture the general public’s attention because they promote not only a better lifestyle, but also a stronger immune system.
Unified cells organs tissues, and antibiotics that serve as the body’s internal defense against virus causing diseases make up a person’s immune system. Providing the immune system with essential nutrients from healthy food and supplements increases its ability to protect the human body, but not everyone knows that there are other ways to boost the immune system.
Here are more tips on caring for immune system straight from some of the world’s well-known medical experts:
1. Do 30 minutes of moderately strenuous exercise daily.
Exercise has been shown to improve circulation, reduce body fat, speed digestion and most importantly strengthen the immune system.
2. Listen to your favorite music to boost your immunity. Music is different for each individual. Go find the music that makes you happy, calm and soothes your very soul.
3. Keep your emotions in check when you eat to avoid the dangers of eating disorders. Bad self-image and stress usually cause Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa. It’s ill effects in the immune system include elevated blood sugar (which causes diabetes, liver and kidney shut down, and problems in the circulatory system).
4. Call your funniest friend. Laughter increases the number and activity of antibodies in your body.
5. Stay away from smoke– on either end of the cigarette. Smokers get the flu more often than non-smokers and have a greater risk of dying from the flu and pneumonia. What’s more, second-hand smoke increases the risk of colds and flu in adults and children.
6. Get enough sleep. Your mom was right: sleep is very effective in helping withstand viruses and keeping your immune system strong.