Women are quite conscious on how they look. And because of this, they slather on lotions, creams, and other beauty products in the hopes that they will be able to maintain their youthful looking skin. Unfortunately, not all cosmetic products are actually good for the skin. There are others that can damage the cells even more which you are trying to prevent. So if you want to retain that youthful glow, the best thing to do is to go easy on your skin.
One way to help your skin stay smooth and supple as you age is to use eggs. There are several ways in which you can use this ingredient to keep looking young and beautiful and here are some examples that you should know about.
- Tighten skin naturally. Combine egg white with honey and mix them thoroughly. Apply on your face and let it dry before rinsing. This acts as a mini face lift which enhances your youthful look. One reason behind this is that eggs contain protein which can nourish your skin from the inside. If you do this regularly, you won’t have to worry about premature aging or sagging skin at all.
- Hydrating egg hair mask. Another way to use eggs is to pamper your hair. For this hair mask, you will need ½ ripe banana, mashed, ½ ripe avocado, mashed, 2 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 beaten egg. Start mixing the banana and avocado first before adding the egg and olive oil to the mixture. Apply the hair mask on dry hair and leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse your hair afterwards with cool water.
- Skin cleanser. Egg can also be used to help cleanse your skin of impurities. For this home remedy, you should mix one egg white with honey and a teaspoon of olive oil. This remedy can get rid of any blemishes on your skin while helping tighten your flesh to avoid any sagging areas.
- Egg protein conditioner. If you want to make your hair soft and smooth, you should mix 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon conditioner. Once the ingredients have been mixed thoroughly, apply it on your hair after your shampoo. Let it soak your hair for a few seconds before rinsing thoroughly. This will give your hair a nice sheen to it while keeping it soft.
- Face mask. Another way to use egg is to make a face mask out of it. You will need one spoon of ground almond powder, 2 spoons of cooked rice, ten drops of lemon juice, and one egg yolk. Apply the mixture on your face and neck and allow it to dry. Rinse afterwards to reveal tight and smooth looking skin.
Now that you have an idea on the wonders of eggs, there is simply no reason why you shouldn’t take advantage of all its uses for your beauty needs.