Do you have brittle nails? Then you should worry no more because remedies for brittle nail does not have to come in expensive packages. You can make them at home, save cash and have fun!
So what are you waiting for? Check out these DIY mixtures, go through your kitchen supplies and you’ll realize you have everything you need to make a fantastic home remedy for nails today!
1. PETROLEUM JELLY
1. Apply petroleum jelly on the nails thru rubbing. You can also use a cream to help in moisturizing the nails.
2. Do this routine at night and wear cotton gloves.
2. LEMON JUICE AND OLIVE OIL MIXTURE
teaspoon of olive oil
few drops of lemon juice
1. Mixed 1 teaspoon of olive oil with the few drops of lemon juice.
2. Massage the mixture into your nails thoroughly and then let it soak. Then slip soft manicure gloves on overnight.
3. SEA SALT TREATMENT
two teaspoons of fine sea salt
2 drops each of frankincense oil, lemon juice or oil, wheat germ oil and myrrh oil
1. Pour the mixture into a bowl of warm water. Soak your hands for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Repeat this process a least twice a week.
nail cream or vegetable oil
1. You can use a nail cream, vegetable oil or a moisturizing cream. Apply your chosen product on each of your nails by massaging them gently and thoroughly. In doing this, the product you use will soften your cuticles and add moisture. While the massage will improve the blood circulation thereby making your nails healthier, stronger and longer.
5. HERBAL MASK
teaspoon chamomile tea
teaspoon peppermint tea
teaspoon of olive oil
two tbsp of wheat flour
1. Pour a cup of boiling water to a teaspoon each of peppermint and chamomile tea. Steep them for an hour and a half, then strain the herbs and mix a teaspoon of olive oil and two tbsp of wheat flour. Blend them well.
2. Apply the mixture to your nails for half an hour and then rinse off.
6. VITAMIN E OIL NIGHT TREATMENT
Vitamin E oil capsules or ampoules
1. Massage a few drops of Vitamin E oil into your nails overnight.
2. Wear manicure gloves for faster resutls. But always remember that this is not an overnight cure and you need some time for this to work.
7. VITAMIN E AND TEA TREE OIL
teaspoon of Tea Tree oil
drops of Vitamin E
1. Combine a teaspoon of tea tree oil with drops of Vitamin E (couple of drops).
2. Rub the mixture into your nails while soaking overnight.
8. LEMON JUICE
1. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon. Then dip a cotton pad to swipe in each nail.
2. Continue to massage the leftover juice and let them dry on your nails. After that you can rinse your hands in lukewarm water.
9. CUTICLE CREAM
1. Apply the cuticle cream on your nails.
2. Gently massage the cream on your nails. It is best to do this at night before going to sleep.
10. BEER SOAK
apple cider vinegar
1. Warm a quarter of a cup of olive oil. Mix it with a quarter of apple cider vinegar and half a cup of beer.
2. Soak your nails in the mixture for 15 minutes so your nails can absorb the nutrients.
Are there some special home remedy for nails you like to use and what does it do? Let us know!