Have you ever looked at a mirror and see that your face has some extra fat in them? There are a number of reasons why there are some fats on your face such as late night bingeing on salty snacks, sedentary lifestyle, and even side effects to medication. Fortunately, there are facial exercises that you can do to help tone your facial fats. Here are some that you should try.
- Chin lifts. Having a double chin is not something that you would like to see in the morning so to prevent fats from accumulating in this area of your face, do some chin lifts. You can do this exercise either standing or sitting down. Tilt your head towards the ceiling with your eyes fixed above. Now purse your lips as if you are giving the ceiling a kiss. Hold this pose for 10 seconds then release. Do this 10 times.
- Sagging eye lids. This workout can be performed either standing or sitting. Position your index finger under your eyebrows the lift the eyebrows upward until your fingers touch the bones of your eye socket. Hold this for a few seconds then lower your upper eyelids until your eyes are closed. Count to five before releasing. Keep alternating until you complete 10 reps.
- Jaw release. You can actually have a sexier looking jawline and prominent cheekbones even with the jaw release workout. Move your jaw as if you are chewing on food while your lips are closed. Breathe in and out while you hum. Open your mouth wide with your tongue pressed on the bottom teeth and hold for five seconds. Breathe in and out as well. This completes one rep. Repeat the steps mentioned here 10 times before moving on to the next facial exercise.
- Facial yoga. Yoga does help your body in numerous ways and would you believe that it can also get rid of facial fats? One example of facial yoga that you can do is the Surprise Me pose. This exercise is designed to smoothen your brows which tend to be wrinkled when you are in deep thought or plain annoyed at someone. Frequently wrinkling your brows can cause lines and excess fat to appear in the area. To do this exercise, widen your eyes as much as you can without wrinkling your eyebrows at all. Focus your gaze on a point before you and hold this pose for 5 to 10 seconds. Release and repeat 10 times.
- Fish face. Another facial exercise that you should do to remove fats from your face is the fish face workout. All that you have to do is to suck in your lips and cheeks then try to smile. Hold this pose for five seconds then release. For sure you will be feeling a nice burn in your cheeks as well as your jaws at this point. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
As you can see, facial fat can be reduced fairly quickly if you practice the following facial exercises. Do this on a daily basis and you will see a more chiseled visage looking back at you in the mirror in no time.