We are all eager for summer to start as it is gives us the perfect excuse to start shedding layers of clothing that we wore during the winter. Not only that, but it is also the best time to show off our toned physique especially when we’re at the beach. But if you’re still having a hard time transitioning to your summer getup because your legs are still pale from the winter season. Fortunately, you will be able to prep your legs for the summer heat with these few tricks.
- Dry Rub. You’re probably thinking of food with the mere mention of dry rub and we would agree with you wholeheartedly, but in this instance, we’re talking about giving your glams their much needed exfoliation. Exfoliating removes dead skin that makes your legs appear dull. Use Himalayan crystal salts as your exfoliating agent and rub your legs gently with it. Rinse afterwards to reveal smoother and softer legs that are ready for your summer fun.
- Moisturize. If you are aiming for beautiful and smooth looking legs, you will need to be religious with your application of moisturizer. Choosing the right lotion for your body is essential in giving your skin its much needed nourishment. Just make sure that you moisturize after you take a shower so that the lotion will be absorbed better by your skin.
- Address Cellulites. Worried about cellulites? Those bedimpled, uneven areas in your thighs, hips, arms, and everywhere else must be addressed before they worsen and what better way to get this done than by mixing some jojoba oil, caffeine, and shea butter to apply on your skin? You can either make this solution on your own or purchase a pre-made bottle in your local beauty store. Either way, you will still be able to reduce the appearance of cellulites and just before the summer rolls in too.
- Firming Serum Helps. Summer means stripping down to your bikini and what better way to flaunt your legs than to make sure that they are tight and supple? Fortunately, there are firming serums that can help tighten your loose skin especially when you’ve lost weight but take note that this doesn’t remove the fats at all. You will need to work hard for that to happen.
- Use Leg Tonics. Another trick that can help you prepare your legs in time for summer is to use hydrating tonics or toners to tighten and smoothen your skin in this area of your body. The good news is that there are plenty of hydrating toners out there that can actually banish even the varicose veins that are popping out from your feet. Look for a toner that has a combination of rosemary and other essential oils to get the nourishment that your legs need to look radiant for the summer.
These are just a few tried and tested tricks that will help you get ready for the summer season. For sure, you will be flaunting your legs more and more when they are smooth, soft, and naturally glowing.