Water is definitely the healthiest drink that you need to have every day as it not only hydrates your body but also removes toxins from building up in your body. However, there are times when boredom sets in when it comes to drinking water but the good news is that there are plenty of water remedies that you can try that will shake up your water intake for sure. Not sure which water remedy to try? Here are some options for you to consider.
- Strawberry and Kiwi. This combination is guaranteed to quench your thirst in the most satisfying way. These two fruits are actually packed with plenty of vitamins that can give your immune system the boost it needs. Aside from this, drinking this solution can also help with your cardiovascular health, improve your digestion, and of course, lower your blood sugar levels.
- Melon and Watermelon. Both these fruits are quite popular because of their water content, the amount of vitamins that they contain, and of course, their delicious taste. You can make this concoction to actually prevent water retention, keeping your skin properly hydrated, boost your fat burning abilities, and detox the body. This is a good option if you have dry skin or you want to lose weight too.
- Apples and Cinnamon. The combination of apple slices, ground cinnamon, and cinnamon sticks not only reduce your blood sugar levels but can also help improve your sensitivity to insulin. The apples, on the other hand, can provide you with numerous health benefits where one of them is to keep Alzheimer’s at bay.
- Pineapple and Salvia. Another water remedy that is worth taking is pineapple and salvia. One reason behind this is that this drink is that can help cleanse your body from any impurities while improving toxin elimination. This way, you won’t be susceptible to various health issues that stem from toxic buildup in your body.
- Lime Slices and Basil. This drink is worth trying especially when you need to increase your vitamin C intake. Aside from vitamin C, you will also reap a significant amount of iron in your system too which can strengthen your immune system further.
- Blackberries, Lemon, and Mint. Here is another water remedy that you will certainly love. This is because the combination of the ingredients ensures that you are getting sufficient amounts of antioxidants that improve your cellular regeneration while fighting off chronic diseases. Drinking this solution regularly can help remove any toxic buildup in your body while at the same time keep premature aging at bay.
- Orange Slices and Vanilla Bean. This simple combination of orange slices as well as vanilla bean is one way of getting antioxidants into your system. You can always substitute vanilla extract if you don’t have the bean on hand.
These are just a few surprising water remedies that you can actually put together if you are in need of a pick me up not just because you are feeling sleepy but in terms of giving your health a boost too.