Have a brighter and even skin tone by trying the below facials mask recipes.
They are simple and easy to follow steps which you can make at the comfort of your own home.
1. Tomato Face Mask Exfoliator
The tomato in lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals. While sugar is considered to be an exfoliator.
2 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 lg tomato, organic
1. Squash the tomato in a glass bowl, then add honey and brown sugar.
2. Massage the mixture on your face and leave for at least 5 minutes. Then rinse and dry your face.
2. Almond Face Mask
Almond facial mask can do wonders to the colour of your skin. Use twice daily for a fortnight for better results.
1. Soak 3-4 almonds using milk, in the morning. Then in the evening, mash these almonds in the milk to form a paste.
2. Apply the paste to your face and leave overnight.
3. Wash your face with cold water in the morning.
Note: Use this mask daily if you have dry skin. For oily skin, use twice a week.
3. Citrus Mask
Grapefruit and lemon juice are rich in AHA and citric acid, considered to be a powerful antioxidant and natural exfoliator. This face mask is ideal for oily skin.
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
1 egg white
2 teaspoon sour cream
1. Beat and mix the egg white until soft.
2. Mix the lemon juice, grapefruit juice and sour cream.
3. Combine the mixture with the egg white. Then apply to your face.
4. Leave for at least 15 minutes, then rinse and dry your face.
4. Cinnamon Face Mask Cleanser
This is a good face mask combination of lactic-acid and milk that exfoliate. Cinnamon stimulates the skin, while chamomile soothes your skin.
2 teaspoon powder milk
1 tablespoon chamomile tea, freshly brewed
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon organic honey
1. Combine the ingredients in bowl to make a soft paste.
2. Massage the paste onto your wet skin. Then leave it on for 2-3 minutes, then rinse and dry your face.