After deciding to grow out your short hair. You will experience a few awkward stages through your hair. You’ll experience uneven bangs, unruly layers and so on. Even with these awkward stages, learning the right tips and tricks you’ll be able to glide through these rough spots. Whether you decide to grow out your long hair longer, grow out your hair to get rid of unwanted layers, or grow out your hair to remove damage ends. There will always be hair maintenance involved.
The hair on the ends are the oldest and most damaged part of your hair shaft. Since, the ends of your hair get less nutrients it requires more maintenance. The longer your hair is, the harder it is to keep healthy and shiny. When planning to grow your hair out, most people would just plainly not cut their
hair at all. Leaving it vulnerable and prone to breakage. Leaving your hair to grow, as is will only lead to splitting and breaking.
The best way to go about growing your hair is to take it slow. Grow your hair while keeping it trimmed and shaped properly. It doesn’t mean you have to cut your hair, just simply trimming down the ends of your layers regularly will keep it healthy. Though, this might make the hair growth rate slower; but it will guarantee you a healthy and shiny long hair. A big mistake that people often make is to tell their stylist to trim their hair and end up having two to three inches cut off. Before allowing your stylist to snip off anything indicate to them that you do plan to grow out your hair. They’ll cut the length that is absolutely necessary. If you have more damage in your ends, then it is most likely that they will cut off more than half an inch.
Don’t worry about your hair. Watching it grow will only irritate you further. Just performing maintenance will be enough to help with your hair growth. Besides trimming your hair, here are some other hair growth tips you can do.
Hair Growth Tips:
- ♦ Be patient, don’t let the mirror fool you into getting a full cut. Leaving your hair to grow and watching it in each stage will give you an opportunity to see which length fits you the best. Cutting off your hair early will only delay the process. Be patient and take pictures. When you get your desired hair length, look through your pictures. Which length complements your face the best? Which hair style will fit this length? And so on.
- ♦ Avoid getting bored with your hair by trying out new hairstyles. Take a cue from famous stylist and celebrities and enjoy the diversity of different hairstyles. Try curling, waves, silky straight hair, up styles, half up, extensions and more.
- ♦ Invest in some good and stylish hair accessories. Barrettes, Bobby pin, hair sticks, ties and head bands can help you in hairy situations. This can keep your awkward areas from peeking through.
- Accessories can also bring more drama to your hair without doing much.
- ♦ When planning to grow out your bangs, always keep a pin handy. Bangs will tend to sweep through your face and irritate you. Since the hair growth of your hair changes due to the haircut.You can fix the hair growth of your hair by blow drying it to your desired part and pinning it.
♦ Growing out thick hair can be difficult. When getting your monthly trim as your hair stylist to use thinning scissors. This will reduce the thickness of the hair and make it more manageable. If your thick hair is getting in the way of your everyday task, the best thing you can do is to braid it, to keep it intact.♦ Longer hair requires more time to maintain and moreproducts to use. When shampooing your hair a small amount of the product won’t be enough. Increase the amount of your shampoo and conditioner (and other hair product). Make sure to rinse out all of the products on your hair too.♦ Use wide tooth brushes instead of fine tooth comb.This will prevent frizz and breakage.
Keep up with these hair growth tips and achieve tha
t mermaid length hair you’ve always wanted.
Another important tip to grow your hair is that the
re is no magic shampoo or pill that can help
increase your hair growth, but eating a balanced di
et, getting enough sleep and taking a multi-
vitamin can help keep your skin and hair healthy.