Many of us are unaware of our lymphatic system and how much it does for us. Our lymphatic system works like a silent nurse. It helps the body to heal and keep diseases away from the system. The Lymphatic system is regarded as an important part of a healthy body in most European and Far East countries. In these countries the lymphatic systems are considered as important as the circulatory, digestive and immune system. It Is believed that a poor lymphatic system will cause different health risk, such as liver problems, cancer, cellulite and neurological problems.
Most countries don’t put such a high regard to the lymph glands until something bad happens. Infections can cause the lymph nodes to swell. One of the worst things to happen is for the lymph glands to develop cancer cells or tumors.
Our body contains more lymph fluid than blood. The lymphatic system removes gunk in our circulatory system and clean each cell in the body. The lymphatic system functions with simple movements and breathing. If your lymph system stops functioning your body will start to suffer and completely collapse.
So, what do you need to do to maintain a healthy lymphatic system? There are different ways to improve lymph function and maintain a healthy lymph node. Let us discuss about the steps you can take to help improve your lymphatic system.
– We want the whole body to be performing in perfect harmony all the time. One of the best way to ensure it works properly is to keep the flow going. The best way to keep the circulatory, digestive and lymphatic system is to exercise. Keeping the body moving will prevent blockage and increase circulation. The best exercise to improve the lymphatic system is to use moves that use every part of the body, such as bouncing, jumping rope, dancing and more. Another great way to increase lymphatic flow is to perform stretches.
– The lymphatic system functions with the help of movements and breathing. We’ve managed to cover movement with exercise, now we will discuss about breathing. Unlike the circulatory system, the lymphatic system doesn’t have an organ that keeps everything moving. You have to make the effort to improve the flow in your lymph nodes. Breathing deeply and practicing breathing exercises will help improve lymph function. This will help detoxify the liver and help filter out toxins in the blood. So, before finishing this sentence improve your lymphatic system by breathing in deeply, hold that for a few seconds and breathe out.
Go All Natural
– Avoid drinking or eating foods that are filled with artificial color, preservative and harmful chemicals. Drinking sodas that are filled with sugar will overwhelm your lymph system and will make it function slower. Eating foods that are fatty and processed will have the same effect.
– You need to be hydrated for your lymphatic system to function properly. Without fluid the lymph system will start to slow down and lessen filtering abilities. Ass pH drops or lemon juice to your water to help the fluid to absorb in the cell. The more fluid in the body the better it is to filter and remove unwanted toxins. Practice drinking a glass of water before every meal and drinking as soon as you wake up and before tucking yourself in bed.
– Acids and enzymes in the fruits are great for cleansing the lymphatic system. It is best to eat fresh fruit early in the morning with an empty stomach. This will help0 with absorption of the acid and cleansing of the system. If you find eating fruit with an empty stomach to harsh, drink two glasses of water.
– Chlorophyll is an important ingredient to help cleanse the lymphatic system. Like acids and enzymes in fruits chlorophyll works as a cleanser of the lymph system. You can find this all natural lymph cleanser in green vegetables.
Lymph Node Massage
– There is a specific massage to help improve the lymphatic system. This massage is said to help the person lose weight. This exercise targets lymph nodes and the pathway of the lymph system. Gentle massage help improve the circulation on the system and applying pressure on the lymph nodes will help detoxify the body.
Hot and Cold
– Alternating a hot and cold shower will help the blood vessels to contract and dilate. This will boost the lymphatic system’s ability to detoxify the body. Avoid doing this tip if you suffer from blood pressure problems or with child.
These are some of the best ways to detoxify and improve the lymphatic system. Boost your detoxification process by adding more herbs to your diet.