Castor oil is the only ingredient that you need to save and regrow your hair. This oil is loaded with nutrients as well as compounds with antibacterial and antifungal properties. Castor oil is also rich in Omega-9 fatty acids- nutrients that are crucial for proper hair growth and are key to nourishing the hair and its follicles. In addition, the nutrients found in castor oil, such as Vitamin E, is essential for stimulating hair growth and regrowth. Yet another benefit of using castor oil is that it boasts the ability of thickening hair in other parts of the body, such as the eyelashes and eyebrows.
Castor oil is essentially made up of beneficial compounds such as Omega-9 fatty acid, ricinoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids to name a few.
Indications and Benefits of Castor Oil
Castor oil is powerful in that it can go deep into the pores and hair follicles, thus allowing stimulation of hair growth and regrowth.
– Improve the functioning of the lymphatic system The application of castor oil can significantly improve the lymphatic flow around the scalp region.
– Anti-inflammatory properties The ricinoleic acid content of castor oil makes it the best product to use of you want to prevent inflammatory conditions such as dysentery and irritable bowel syndrome.
– Yeast infections The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial characteristics of castor oil make it an excellent treatment for yeast infections. It inhibits the growth of yeast as well as help in the prevention of viral infections.
– Menstrual disorders During menstrual cramps, you can use castor oil to reduce pain and discomfort.
– Relief from constipation The anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it the best product to use to promote regular bowel movement.
– Acne Ricinoleic acid is extremely powerful in treating minor and major skin conditions such as acne.
- Protection from sunburn
- Athlete’s foot and other fungal infections
– Hair problems such as dandruff The wide array of benefits that castor oil delivers include insecticidal, germicidal, fungicidal, and antibacterial among many others. It’s impressive benefits can help protect the scalp from possible microbial and fungal infections.
How to make your own castor oil packs
Place a small amount of castor oil on a piece of cloth. Apply it directly on the skin to treat and manage whatever health problems you may have above.
Castor oil packs are excellent solutions to the following conditions:
– swollen joints
– kidney stones
– digestive problems
– irritable bowel syndrome
– menstrual cramps
For fast results, it is best to place a container with hot water and submerge your castor oil pack in it. Let it react to the water and your affected body part for an hour. Repeat this procedure at least thrice weekly.