What to know other ways you can use nail polish aside from painting your nails? Let’s find out.
1. You can use it for art projects for your kids.
2. To prevent costume jewelry from tarnishing.
3. You can put nail polish on the matches’ tips to make it waterproof.
4. You can use it to mark toothbrushes so no one in your family get their brush mixed up.
5. You can use nail polish to mark the various keys on your keyring.
6. You can use it to tighten loose screws.
7. You can use it to thread a needle.
8. You can use nail polish to further prevent runs on your stocking.
9. You can use nail polish to seal envelopes.
10. You can use nail polish to paint the sole in your high-heels.
Do you know any other uses of nail polish you can add to the list? Please share it with us!