There is no denying the fact that women can’t help but wear makeup whenever they go out. It doesn’t matter whether it’s something simple for their day to day activities or something dramatic for a night out with friends. But not all women know how to make the most out of their makeup which is why these makeup hacks are perfect for you. With these hacks, you’ll be wearing makeup like a pro in no time.
- Use spoon to avoid mascara marks. Applying mascara can leave marks on your upper eyelids if you are not too careful. Fortunately, you can solve this little problem by placing a spoon on your eye as you apply the mascara. You will see that, instead of leaving marks on your upper eye lid, you are leaving some on the back of the spoon instead.
- Dry shampoo with loose matte powder. Dry shampoo is a heaven sent when you don’t have time to wash your hair just yet but if you don’t have one on hand, your loose matte powder can be used as an alternative. Sprinkle some on your hair before tousling to spread the powder then comb or brush afterwards. Your hair will look fresh and less greasy in no time.
- Heat up your eyelash curler. One way to curl your eyelashes faster is by heating up your eyelash curler. To do this, simply blow dry the tool until warm then use it on your lashes. Make sure that the eyelash curler is warm and not hot when you use it otherwise you might burn your lashes off.
- Moisturize with Argan oil. Argan oil is quite a popular choice when it comes to beauty both for hair and skin so if you’ve run out of moisturizing cream, you can still use Argan oil for hair on your skin. Don’t worry as it has the same effects on your hair and your skin.
- Customize lip gloss with petroleum jelly and loose makeup pigments. Did you know that you can actually make your own lip gloss using your favorite eye shadow? If your eye shadow has loose pigments you can combine them with petroleum jelly or salve in a spoon then swipe on your lips afterwards.
- Bronzer can be an eye shadow. This makeup hack is perfect for the summer as the shimmer from the bronzer can be used to add glint on your eyes. Apply some on your eyelids and spread accordingly.
- Make a triangle to hide puffy eyes and dark circles. We tend to hide dark circles or puffy eyes with concealer but instead of applying dots of concealer on affected areas before spreading, a better approach would be to make an inverted triangle under your eyes using your concealer. This technique not only hides any blemishes but it can also reduce redness of your cheeks and can even create the illusion that your cheeks are lifted.
- Use clean toilet seat cover to blot excess grease. If you tend to look shiny by the afternoon and you don’t have any tissue available, you can always use clean toilet seat cover to blot any excess oil on your face. The fabric that is used for this tissue can absorb excess oil fairly quickly so you can keep your face fresh even at the end of the day.
These are just a few examples of makeup hacks that you should keep in mind if you want to look like a pro when it comes to wearing makeup. Try these out and see how amazing the results are.