The question how to get rid of cellulite naturally has been asked by women all over the world. This is due to that fact that over 90% of women have ‘cottage cheese’ or cellulite as numerous experts have stated. And yes, thanks to the paparazzi, we now have proof that even celebrities such as Paris Hilton and Britney Spears have cellulite.
Cellulite is formed when your fat cells protrude through your skin’s cell walls and into the middle layer of your skin. Once these fat cells have successfully bulged through the skin’s middle layer, they will pull on your connective tissues which create the appearance of cellulite.
When it comes to getting rid of cellulite naturally, it is important to note that the earlier you address your cellulite problem, the higher your chances are of getting rid of them. If you want to get rid of cellulite without surgery, you can follow these tips on how to get rid of cellulite naturally.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally with a Healthy Diet and Supplements
Most experts agree that a healthy diet is one of the most natural and effective ways to get rid of cellulite. This holds true since we know that a healthy diet equals healthy organs, as well as healthy physical and mental states.
- Water – drinking ample amounts of water is often overlooked but it is one of the most vital and natural ways to detoxify your system and lower fluid retention which leads to the formation of cellulite.
- Fiber – wholegrain bread and pasta, as well as rice (preferably brown) aids in the proper functions of your digestive system. In turn, they aid in preventing fluid retention and cellulite.
- Vegetables and fruits with vibrant colors – fruits and vegetables are great sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants eliminate free radicals in your body and aid in preventing cell damage that may cause cellulite formation.
- Healthy oils – salmon, tuna, sardines, herring, nuts, seeds, and vegetable oils are known to lower cholesterol, clear up arteries and keep your skin moisturized which all help in preventing cellulite.
- Supplements – aside from healthy foods, you can also try additional supplementation. First things first, however; always consult with your doctor before taking supplements because some supplements may contraindicate with other medications you are taking. Great supplements for cellulite removal include fish oil, evening primrose, glucosamine, gingko biloba, antioxidant supplements, as well as soya lecithin among others.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite with Exercise
Aside from a balanced and healthy diet, exercise is also a great way to remove cellulite, with the added benefit of keeping your overall health in check. Cellulite can appear on various body parts, so it is important that your perform exercises that target all your body parts as opposed to one body part.
Calisthenics is undoubtedly the best exercise to get rid of cellulite naturally because you will be using every part of your body for this cellulite exercise. When performing calisthenics, your body will be subjected to a maintained period of rhythmic, controlled and repetitive body movements that target body fat and cellulite.
When it comes to walking, you must remember that your body movements while walking, and the duration and speed of your walk is important when trying to remove cellulite. Preferably, the duration of your walk should be long and done in a steady, mid-paced manner. Reportedly, this targets not only your thighs and legs, but various body parts including your abdomen, arms, shoulders and neck.
Jogging in a controlled and steady manner will not only target your legs, but your whole body as well. However, jogging is known to specifically focus on cellulite on the legs. Like walking, body movements should also be included to achieve optimum results.
Swimming is also at the top of the list for getting rid of cellulite naturally because it is among the greatest exercises for toning muscles in all parts of the body which leads to reduction of cellulite. Other top exercises for cellulite reduction include yoga, pilates, and kick-boxing among others.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally with Cellulite Massage Treatments and Body Wraps
Getting a massage is the most relaxing way to reduce cellulite. A cellulite massage functions by putting pressure on your skin which in turn aid in breaking up fat cells that lead to cellulite formation. It also effectively circulates oxygen and blood flow in your body which also helps in reducing cellulite deposits. Likewise, a cellulite massage is able to stimulate lymphatic drainage which removes body waste and toxins from the body so that skin repair and regeneration will be dramatically improved.
It is important to note that the effects of a cellulite massage treatment will not be seen instantly but after 4 or more sessions. The cellulite massage treatment should likewise be performed by reputable spas or massage centers because the blend of oils, creams, or lotions that will be used for the cellulite massage should be of high quality.
The cellulite massage treatment may also be enhanced by anti cellulite body wraps. These body wraps’ active ingredient is seaweed. They are available in spas and massage centers, but you can also save money by doing it yourself in the comfort of your home.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally with Anti Cellulite Creams
A host of anti cellulite creams, oils and lotions to reduce cellulite flood the market and it can be confusing to choose which one is the right for you. Three anti cellulite creams however stand out among the rest based on various consumer reviews and these include Revitol, Dermology and Cellulean.
When looking to purchase anti cellulite creams, quality is the biggest factor since some manufacturers of moisturizing creams try to pass off their products as anti cellulite creams when they are in fact only moisturizing creams that do not target cellulite. The Internet is a great source of information and cellulite removal cream reviews, so do your homework first before going out and purchasing one. Based on reviews, you can see noticeable results from using cellulite removal creams in approximately 2 to 4 months.