Getting a hair spa treatment can certainly do wonders for your hair given the amount of chemicals that we use on it. However, the price tag that comes with this treatment may not fit everyone’s budget. This may pose a problem especially when your hair needs all the help you can give it to prevent dryness and even brittle hair ends.
The good news is that you can actually give your hair the best spa treatment there is without paying more than is necessary and the best part is that you get to use natural ingredients to pamper and beautify your hair. As a matter of fact, here are 6 hair spa treatments that you should try out.
- Avocado conditioning mask. This hair mask can boost hair growth while at the same time make your hair healthier and shinier than before. And because avocado contains quite a lot of nutrients, it can prevent damage to your hair as well. You will need to mash two avocados first then add a tablespoon of honey. Remove any tangles from your hair then apply the paste from your scalp to the ends of your hair. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes then wash with your usual shampoo.
- Milk and honey hair treatment. Any hair problem that you may have like dandruff, brittle hair, and such can be treated with milk and honey. Honey has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties while milk can help strengthen hair strands. You only need to add some honey to a cup of raw milk then apply on your scalp. Let it soak for an hour before rinsing with lukewarm to warm water. Your hair will have more shine to it after.
- Strawberry mask. If you love to eat strawberries, there is another reason to love it even more because this fruit is actually good for your hair as well. For this hair spa treatment, you just need to combine a cup of strawberries and one egg yolk, followed by two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix the ingredients well to create a paste then apply on your hair. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes then rinse it off using mild shampoo.
- Honey spa treatment. Honey is also a good choice when it comes to hair spa treatment as it has the ability to protect hair against damage and at the same time promote better hair growth and shine. You will need to apply half a cup of honey from your scalp to the ends of your hair and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes so that the nutrients will be absorbed. Wash it off with lukewarm water afterwards.
- Apple cider vinegar hair treatment. Here’s another hair spa treatment that will be good for your hair. Simply combine one part apple cider vinegar and one part water in a spray bottle. Spray on your hair and leave it on for 5 minutes. Wash afterwards with shampoo and conditioner to reveal beautiful hair.
- Aloe vera gel treatment. When it comes to hair spa treatment, you shouldn’t forget about aloe vera because it contains quite a lot of nutrients that are just perfect for dull looking hair. Just harvest the gel from the leaves of the plant and add a few squirts of lemon juice to it. Apply from the scalp to the ends of your hair and leave it on for a few minutes. Wash it off afterwards with mild shampoo to enjoy the benefits of aloe vera.
These hair spa treatments are guaranteed to revive your dull looking hair and the best part is that they won’t even cost you a lot of money.