Makeup is always part and parcel of any woman’s accessories but constantly applying these beauty products can take a toll on our skin. Sometimes, giving our skin a breather can help rejuvenate and heal it so that it’s natural glow will come back. But if you are worried that you won’t be looking your best without makeup, think again. There are plenty of ways on how you can look stunning even without makeup and here are some tips to get you started.
- Exfoliate regularly. If you want to show off that natural glow of your skin, it is important that you exfoliate at least twice in a month. Exfoliating removes the dead skin cells to help rejuvenate your skin. You can use the ready-made exfoliating products or go natural with some seasalt and honey or olive oil whichever you prefer. The goal here is to scrub your skin gently to remove buildup of dead skin.
- Use tinted moisturizer with added SPF. Another tip for you to look your best even without makeup is to use tinted moisturizer with SPF. Tinted moisturizers can take the place of your foundation to give your skin a nice tint. The SPF included means added protection against the harsh rays of the sun when you go out of your house. This is not a bad product to add to your beauty routine.
- Brow serum helps. The eyebrows can help frame your features perfectly but if you accidentally overplucked them, you can take advantage of brow serums that will help speed up hair growth and strengthen them as well.
- Have more vitamin C. Another way for you to look your best even when you skip wearing makeup is to consume more vitamin C. Vitamin C can reduce the free radicals in your body so that it will improve your skin’s overall health.
- Check your teeth. Another trick to still dazzle people even without wearing your regular makeup is to have a bright smile and that means making sure that your teeth are white. A regular visit to your dentist is in order or, if you need a quick fix, use whitening solutions at home. Just make sure that you follow directions properly to get the desired results.
- Avoid touching your face. We are all guilty of touching our face from time to time with our hands especially when we have pimples popping up but this habit of ours is actually aggravating our skin. The best thing to do is to avoid touching your face since your hands may have bacteria in them that can transfer to your skin.
As you can see, you can still look amazing even if you are not wearing any makeup to accessorize your face. These tips will help you keep your skin beautiful and free from blemishes and will make you look amazing for sure. Try them out and see how stunning your skin can become.