Most women never actually dreamed of using oil on their skin as part of their beauty routine but ever since the Koreans showed their beauty regimen, a lot of people are already jumping on the bandwago in using oils to maintain smooth and gorgeous looking skin. One reason why oils are actually good for one’s skin is the fact that it can help nourish and moisture the skin since it can easily go deep into the skin cells to work their magic from the inside. So which oils should you try out? Here are some options for you to consider.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. If you want to wake up with a skin that looks fresh and rejuvenated, this product is worth a shot. The Midnight Recovery Concentrate makes use of all natural ingredients that works on your skin while you sleep. You can use this product regardless of what your skin type is and can be applied on your face, neck, and hands.
- Pixi Glow Mist. Most of the time we need to re-apply our makeup later in the day but if you don’t want the hassle of doing so, you need to get your hands on Pixi Glow Mist which is a mist-on solution that has argan oil, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients that can help protect your makeup and make it look fresh and glowing all day. What’s great about this mist-on is that it is quite light and can be sprayed on your face withour worrying about any makeup smears.
- Clarins Body Treatment Oil Anti Eau. The combination of geranium, broom, and marjoram oils that are all bottled up in this body treatment oil is perfect for slathering on your legs. What these oils can do is to actually stimulate your cells to reveal firmer and smoother looking skin. This is the perfect choice if you want to show off those gorgeous glams of yours.
- Lalicious The Oil. There are times when your skin will look and feel parched so you should get Lalicious The Oil to treat your skin right. What you will love about this product is that it is soft on the skin plus it has that smell that is a combination of coconut and flowers which is unique and appealing. Also, this oil contains 98% natural ingredients with the potent combination of coconut oils nad marula trapping the moisture on your skin throughout the day.
- Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil. Those fine lines and wrinkles that you see on your face can be reduced with Ole Henriksen’s Pure Truth Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil. The main ingredient for this product is the rosehip oil which is known to hydrate the skin and slow down signs of aging. The oil is quickly absorbed into the skin which means that those visible lines will disappear faster than you can imagine.
These oils are just a few options to consider when it comes to maintaining that youthful glow. There are others available so don’t hesitate to try these ones out.