Want to be a professional lip dipper? Here’s how to create a palette that you can make on your own and the ingredients can be found right your kitchen.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– An old lipstick
– An empty contact lens cases or a plastic bottle caps
– A small knife
– A hard plastic case or an empty CD case
– A double-sided tape
How to do it:
1. Scrape off the old lipstick from its tube with a knife. Then carefully transfer into a tiny microwaveable container.
2. Next pack down pigment to ensure it doesn’t overflow or you can use one plastic bottle cap for each color.
3. Pop the container in the microwave for 15 seconds or until the wax melts.
4. Let it cool and then stick filled caps onto an old CD case by using a double-sided tape.
5. Then its ready to use for your lips.